B.Sc. Pht, ostéopathe
Bruno Bégin is a graduate of University of Ottawa in physiotherapy since 1991. He practiced in Ottawa from 1991 to 2001 with a clientele with acute and chronic orthopedic problems. He worked in a hospital until 1999, then moved towards practicing in private. Between 1996 and 1999, he was a demonstrator in anatomy lesson with students programs of Physical and Occupational Therapy at the University of Ottawa. In 1999, he began a course in osteopathy that he completed in 2005. While working as a physiotherapist and osteopath, Bruno has been teaching at Centre Ostéopathique du Quebec since 2006. His interest for endurance sports led him to reconnect with cross-country skiing with his return in the Quebec City area in 2001. Running was naturally integrated in complement to cross-country skiing for training and is now part of his lifestyle. Bruno has been involved as a coach with a cross-country skiing club on the south shore of Quebec City, he regularly participates in various regional 10K races and cross country races.
Bruno has developed a comprehension of the problems faced by novice or regular runners. With formations in physiotherapy and osteopathy complemented by his experience as a runner, he will properly advise and guide you to the return to practicing your sport.
- Bachelor of Science, Physical Therapy, University of Ottawa 1991
- Level 2 Manual therapy since 1994
- Level 3 manual therapy, E3, 1999.
- Torticollis and plagiocephaly, intervention in physiotherapy in 2005.
- Impact of cranial nerves in the cervical assessment, 2008.
- Non-traumatic injuries of the lower extremity, 2008.
- Neuro-proprioceptive Taping 1 and 2. 2009-2010.
- Muscle control and proprioception of lower quadrant 2010.
- Clinical approach in Osteopathy, 2010.
- Prevention of running Injuries, 2011.
- Harmonic techniques, 2011.
- Diploma in Osteopathy, member of the register of Ostéopathes du Québec since 2005
- Professor at the lesson in anatomy, University of Ottawa, Ottawa, 1996-1999.
- Sessional lecturer, Osteopathic Centre of Quebec, Montreal since 2006
Experience in physiotherapy
- Practice in a hospital, Outaouais, external orthopedic clinic 1991-1999
- Practice in private clinic, 1999-2003, orthopedic clients.
- Practice in private clinic, osteopathy since 2003.
- Orthopedic Problems
- Sports Injuries
- Cross-Country skiing
- Cross-country ski coach