Collaborator at The Running Clinic™ since spring 2010, Lee-Manuel ensures good website and social network content by perpetual relevant elements researches, shoes to recommend, new contacts to establish, etc. His goal is to share the happiness that running keeps giving to him with people by guiding them towards a beneficial practice of the sport.
Sports lover in general, he's a running passionate since year 2003 when he decided to run his first race: a marathon!!! Despite the difficulty of the surprise, he's been stung by the sport. He discovered very quickly the importance to be well informed about practicing the discipline. Running community in Quebec city led him to run into Blaise Dubois (The Running Clinic) and his opinions surrounding running. Strong of many good advices, his race times dropped positively in the last few years. Member of running club "Le Coureur Nordique" since 2009, he also fell for a new sport: snowshoe running, which led him to keep training good during winter despite snow conditions.
Personnal Best race times
- 10 km
- Half Marathon
- 2nd place Trans Vallée 2013 (69km in 3 days - XC de la Vallée, Québec)
- Winner Quebec Mega-Trail 2013 (42km)
- Winner XC Harricana (La Malbaie) 28km 2012
- 3rd place Half-Marathon, 2012 Montreal Rock'n Roll Marathon
- Winner Foret Montmorency's Snowshoe Half Marathon 2011
- Winner Quebec city Stairs challenge 2009-2011 + 2nd place in 2010-2012-2013